Tuesday 8 March 2011

Introducing... xkcd sucks comment thread bingo!

Ever had a feeling of deja vu when you venture into the xkcd sucks comment thread? Tired of seeing the same old shit over and over? Play XKCD Sucks Comment Thread Bingo! Cross off a square when a comment matches it! Notice that you will never get that middle square! Get five squares in a row and you win the knowledge that the empty drudgery of your existence is destined to end in futile, pointless horror!

Hurrah!

Artist's Corner:

A wonderful parody of the Nolan diagram, as made by Jon Levi:


And of course by 'wonderful', I mean putrid and contemptible in a way I never thought possible.

9 comments:

  1. The Softness awaits us all.

    Also, BINGO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there is no bingo yet. I'm watching you filthy cheats carefully...

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Megan for the Megan God [[Robdall]]!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This needs to be in more places

    Ugh. I wish I could just fucking edit comments when I'm took quick on the submit button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breast milk for the Throne of Robdall!

    And look, I actually listened to you, Capn. Even if you are a big ol' Nazi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm like half of your comments you insolent child. Of course you listened to me.

    Captcha mantrapy: I don't know, but I'm sure it involves transsexuals.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.