Saturday 11 June 2011

xkcd Forums Bingo: week 2

I love posting these on a Friday, right after Kitten(s) posts his meagre phoned-in review. That way they stay at the top of the blog for the whole weekend.

#905 - Homeownership

This post, just this post.

"I read that as "This house is a mine?" and was disappointed by the lack of Minecraft references."

B5 has hit a new low.

#906 - Advertising Discovery

A pitiful two pages worth of discussion, if that. And four squares is our lowest score ever. Should I be pleased?

#907 - Ages

C3 wasn't being serious, but I included it anyway. Am I desperate? And I was expecting 907 to be a high-scorer. Maybe the xkcd forumites have given up trying to annoy us, who knows. Maybe one day they'll explain why.

PS: after a comment left by Anonymous on Xkcdsucks main site, bingo next week is switching back to PNG format. I've found a better way to compress them.

2 comments:

  1. Good, I thought I was the stupid one for thinking PNGs compressed better than GIF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is the story of how a cuddlefish taught me something useful. That doesn't happen often.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.